Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One of those days

Today is just one of those days .  It started out OK, got kids off to school, had to go get blood work for my afternoon physical, home to work, grabbed a quick lunch with a few girl friends, back home to work and then late afternoon appointment for my physical. THAT is where it went down hill. All of the stress in my life has caught up with me. I have CRAZY high blood pressure. Need to lose some LBS ( the doc visit really should be another post but not now).  I get home to the normal afternoon activities ( homework, getting diner ready). THEN we started dinner and Walker had a melt down over what he had to eat. Mind you it was  a hot dog, fruit and macaroni . I didn't serve him the fish and veggies that Ken and I were having. He hasn't had a meltdown in forever. But it went on and on ( will spare y'all all the details) . Then I started to cry in the middle of his meltdown. It freaked him out and he kept saying he was so sorry. Mommy, I so sorry. Which of course made me cry more. He then told me ( while making his hands in the shape of a heart) " you are breaking my heart with your tears". Such a sweet sweet boy he is. 

Feel like I am rambling on and on.

Tomorrow is a new day....

No comments:

Post a Comment