Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life

Sometimes things happen in you life and you cant figure out why. My parents always told me to never question God but to have faith in him. That he will get you thru all the ruff patches and never give you more then you can handle. Right now if I feel like my load is full and I cant handle anything else. I keep praying for a peace to come over me and to find the strength that I need to get me thru all of our struggles. For those of you that actually read this please pray for me to find peace and the strength within to get thru the all of our struggles.

2 comments:

  1. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

    And know that you are loved.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying! You are surrounded by people that love you more than you know. . .

    ReplyDelete