Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School...

I still cant believe that I have a 4th grader and a 1st grader. They are growing way to fast for my liking. But we are truly blesses to have such a wonderful neighborhood school that looks out for our kiddos. We are so blessed by all of the teachers.
Walker has Mrs Montes ( who Lauren had) and we couldn't be happier. She is so amazing and I know that Walker will have a fantastic year.
Lauren has Mrs Douthit (pronounced South-it). This is her 2nd yr at Bledsoe and so far Lauren absolutely loves her. She says she is super nice. I think once she gets to know Lauren she will realize that she has a major talker on her hands.
Kids we so over me taking pic, But always have the get our back to school pics.
Getting Walker to look at the camera. Is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.But at least we have a smile on our face.
These pics are so out of order but I wanted to put them on here.



Its going to be a great school year with these 2 kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment