Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spanking on Lebanon

Last week the kids fighting was crazy. It was constant and got louder and louder every waking minute. We were headed back from who knows where.  I look in my rear view mirror to see toys flying , kids SCREAMING ( you get the picture). I came to a complete stop on a major road, at this point the car became very quiet. I jumped out of the car went and pulled both kids out on the sidewalk. To which I spanked  them. Yes I did.. right on broad daylight on a major road. Lauren is yelling Mommy people will see you and you could go to jail. Well take me then because I am done with the fighting. Walker of course is yelling dont beat me I love you sooooo much Mommy. I sooo sooo sorry. ( Notice Lauren offers no apologies just keeps saying I could go to jail).  About the time that Lauren spoke up a car drove by and honked while giving me a thumbs up. Other Mothers know exactly what I am going thru at this point in the summer.  We have 4 weeks left.

Lord hear my Prayer -- please help me not kill my children.  If you are willing please help me in the patience department. It is extremely low and could use some assistance. Amen !!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...such a bad parent...NOT!!!! I love Walker's pleas...LOL!!! I can't stop laughing cause I can SOOOOO invision this whole scene...and you wanted 6 kids!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete