Sunday, April 1, 2012

First the Tooth Fairy... Now Easter Bunny

Lauren walks in and says , Mom, most bunnies hop on 4 legs.. But the Easter Bunny walks around on 2. Can you explain that to me ? ( I knew what was coming ). I said well its how the Easter Bunny is..
Lauren:  Mom, I mean really its a little creepy to think about a furry bunny walking around the house leaving Easter Baskets..
Me:  couldn't help but laugh.
Lauren:  You have to admit it is creepy. Mom, I'm thinking its like the tooth fairy.
Me : what do you mean ?
Lauren: Well you and Daddy are the tooth fairy. So I'm thinking you are the Easter Bunny as well.
Me: yes we are
Lauren: ( long deep breath).. I am so glad that you are because the thought of a big furry bunny coming in the house is just WRONG ..
Me: I'm sad that you are getting so big.
Lauren:  Its OK Mom it happens..  Also , I know for sure that there is no Cupid because Daddy has no romance skills.

This girl cracks me up. I hate that she is getting so grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment