Saturday, February 11, 2012

Charlie -- Happy 15th Birthday


Charlie has been with us since before we were actually us. I got him as a late Christmas present from my parents. Ken and I started date about a month after I got him. From then on it was a match made in heaven ( not us but Charlie and Ken). Ha ! 

He really has been the best dog. So great with the kids and their friends. Until recently he has been very healthy. He is so loved that we give him shots 2x a day for diabetes. I wouldn't give Ken shots 2x a day. JUST KIDDING !!

Last week he turned 15 yrs old. We know that day is coming that he will leave us. That is going to be an awful day in the this house. I just wish we could freeze time and keep him forever.

Yes, he does sleep with us. That is all my fault.. when I was single he would sleep with me and once we got married he stayed in the bed. Happy Birthday Charlie !! We love you so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment