Sunday, October 24, 2010

Walker's 6th birthday

My sweet boy turned 6. It makes me sad to think about it. This year I did not win the Mommy of the year for his bday. He didnt have a bday party but except for what we did at home. Ken was out of town because of his Mom's passing and I just didn't feel like it was time for a huge celebration. The kids and I had a great time at home just the 3 of us. Even though it wasn't the same without Ken here.



He did love that I took him to Toys-r- us on his special day and told him pick what you want. That was a first and he loved getting to pick his own gifts. Next year we will have a fabulous party. He could care less that we didn't have a party. I have Mother's guilt for not having one for him.

I love that boy so much

No comments:

Post a Comment