Sunday, October 10, 2010

Promise to myself.....

These last few weeks I have had so much going on. I feel like I have been living up at Bledsoe. We are getting geared up for our yearly fundraiser. It is a great thing for the kids school and they actually love it so much. Its has been constant around here. I am so tired at night that I feel like all I do it rush to get the kids to bed. On Friday at Bible Study I was reminded that we all need to slow down and take a few minutes not only for yourself but also to spend some time with your kids. All weekend I have been trying to remind myself that the kids are my first priority. I love them and want them to know that I am here and not one of those Mom's that is rushing/ screaming ALL THE TIME. They are only small once..

My promise to myself is to take a breath and spend quality time with my babies. If something doesn't get done NO ONE is going to die. I need to better prioritize my life..

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I need to remember this, as well -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder--I definitely get preoccupied and forget to just slow down, take a breath, cuddle on the couch with the 3 of them and sloooooow down.

    ReplyDelete