Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PTA Mom's gone wild..

I was one of the lucky ones (ha)that got to got to go to Austin for the PTA state convention. The day before we left our beloved PTA president was unable to attend due to an illness in her family. So in the words of Shelley Harralla we were TOTALLY "unsupervised". Which needless to say didn't say much.. we were all pretty low key. It was alot of fun getting to know some of the other gals on the board with me. We had lots of laughs and I guess you could say we learned a little.

My sweet friend Mel Crosby who was there with Allen Elementary. We miss her so at Bledsoe. Sweet sweet lady.. LOVE her
After the day of training was over we made our way over to see Carrie Ruff's Dad play in his Hobo band. They were AWESOME.. I got the biggest kick out of her Dad on the microphone. He loved the spotlight. Every time he would start to talk Carrie and her sisters would all roll their eyes. Too funny !!!


All in all it was a fabulous weekend. I left having made closer friendships to some great ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment