Friday, January 29, 2010

Not another blood test ....

As many of you know Lauren has Hashimoto's Disease. She has no thryroid and will have to be on synthroid for life more than likely. In the beginning she had to have a blood test every 4 weeks. Now its just every 6 months. She has truly been a trooper when she has to get these tests done. Even though she knows that we end up at Target or Learning Express for a sympathy gift. After this last visit she was extremely excited to find out that she finally weighs over 50 lbs. I have tried to explain to her that being petite is NOT a bad thing at all. But I am just her Mom and what do I know.





1 comment:

  1. Well--tell her Abby still hasn't hit 50 lb so not to feel bad! So glad you started blogging!! I have totally not kept up with mine--mostly because my camera is broken but maybe soon I'll jump back in!

    ReplyDelete