Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charlie



Charlie has been with me since before I even met Ken. He is the best dog EVER. Lauren and Walker refer to him as their " Brother the Dog". Anyway, he has gone totally blind and just about completely deaf. It's been an adjustment on all of us. On Friday I heard this horrible scream coming from the front of the house. Lauren was hysterically screaming. Charlie fell down about 8 steps and she FREAKED out. He was fine but it was our first time that we realized how hard is going to be when he's gone. She even told me, ''Mom, I would trade Daisy if he could stay for ever." He is still in fairly good health but our time with him is getting shorter and shorter. Daisy is a good dog. But she will never be Charlie. The BEST-EST GOOD DOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment