Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Parties..

The kids had their holiday parties last week at school. Laurens class made scarfs. One for themselves and one for a child in need. Which I thought was so neat. Kids had a great time making them.
Sweet baby girl  making her scarf .  She really wanted to make more then one. Not sure if making more were for her or the kids in need. I'm hoping for the later.

Walker ... he did NOT want to smile.. he was not happy with me taking a pic of him . So this is what I got his cheesy smile.
He attempted to smile a little better when he took one with me .. But not much better. His party has lots of activities but he only wanted to eat the cookie. A Mom in the class was so disturbed by the fact that he didn't want to color or play bingo. I could care less if he did either.. He was happy just playing. All in all both kids had great parties..

I cant believe that we are half way thru the school year.. Time is flying by..

No comments:

Post a Comment