Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He's back....

Fiddle our Elf has returned. The kids were so excited to see him. I was as well because I find myself saying alot, "behave or Fiddle is going to tell Santa. He was right at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the kids to wake up. Lauren walked right by him this morning. Walker is the one that discovered him. He was so impressed with himself.

BUT... Lauren left this note last night. It's hard to see so I will tell you.

Dear Fiddle-

How are you ? I got a 100 on my test. Can you answer me one question ? Are you fake??

YES-
NO-

Lauren

AGH-- I knew these questions were coming soon. She has been asking a ton of questions the last few weeks. It makes me so sad that we are at this point. I know that she will find out soon but I want one more Christmas. Tonight she said Mom my friend at school says Easter Bunny and Tooth fairy aren't real. But that Santa is real, I said does that make sense. She thought a min and said no not really. So I think we still have some time. I'm so not ready for my kids to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment