Thursday, September 2, 2010

Filter...

So my Facebook staus today said ..

You know that thing you have in your head that tells you not to say something WELL TODAY I DON'T HAVE ONE..


Apparently I dont have much of a filter. ( which I already knew) but it was rather funny to me to see some of the responses. Here are a few of them:

It's called a filter/ grid:) mine misfires daily and requires tech support! Good luck with yours.

As opposed to other days when you do?????

You say that like it's different from any other day...

Do i need to bail you out of jail?

I've got the Amex at the ready. I can bail you out from here. OR...even better, I can fly to Texas and kick some ass with you! I could go for that.

They made me laugh. I am not the type of person that keeps her mouth shut under pretty much any situation. I guess all of my friends know that is the case as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment